2021 Season Is Here, and We Are Ready!
In addition to knowing every inch of The Pigeon like the back of their hands, guides are highly trained safety experts. Their goal is of course to facilitate the best rafting experience possible, but they keep safety as the top priority, always. Remember, guides make these trips on a daily basis. You can trust that they are putting every bit of that knowledge to work when it comes to keeping you and your family as safe as possible. With the COVID-19 restrictions loosening, we are ready to open for the 2021 rafting season, but have made some changes in preparation. The safety of our guests and staff are top priority, so we’re asking that you view our COVID-19 precautions below to see the steps we are taking to keep everyone safe.
- All Employees Get A Required Temperature Check Every Morning
- Employees Can Not Work If Showing ANY Signs Of Sickness
- Employees Must Honor Any Current Social Distancing Guidelines Set Forth By US / TN / Local Government
- Restrooms Will Be Sanitized Every Hour
- All Rafts & Gear (Helmets, Life Jackets, Paddles) Will Be Sanitized After Each Use
- Hand Sanitizers Provided & Easily Accessible To All Guests & Staff
- All Shuttle Buses Sanitized After Each Use
- Guests Have The Option To Wear Masks On Our Property & Buses
- Masks are NOT ALLOWED On The Raft For Safety Purposes
- Any Guests Who Have Been Or Currently Are Feeling Sick Are Asked To Reschedule, Postpone, Or Request A Refund For Your Trip
- Any Guests Who Have Been In Contact With Confirmed COVID-19 Patients Within 14 Days Are Required To Reschedule, Postpone, Or Request A Refund.
Options For The Whole Family
If you have any questions or extra requirements for your upcoming Gatlinburg whitewater rafting adventure we will do our best to accomodate you. Please don’t hesitate to give Rafting Tennessee a ring at 800.449.7238 or email@example.com