White Water Rafting Tennessee Gatlinburg – Upper Pigeon
On the hunt for a good family adventure? Upper Pigeon river rafting adventure offers a different kind of family fun. Experience the rush of Upper Pigeon River all for a price good for the entire family. Our white water rafting Pigeon River adventure offers activities thrill seekers will definitely love. For every rafting trip, we guarantee the following:
- Low rates (coupons of up to $12 discount )
- Family safety
- Professional guides throughout the duration of the trip
While popular for its white water rafting landscape, Pigeon River also provides breathtaking panoramic sights. Cruise along Cherokee National Forest, Great Smokey Mountain National Park, Appalachian Trail, and Martha Sundquist State Forest and immerse yourself with Mother Nature.
The Upper Pigeon River caters to adventure seekers. If you are up for more challenging boat trips then go for the Upper Pigeon rafting experience. The area has Class III-IV Whitewater rapids with waves ranging from small to medium. Whitewater rafting activities include exciting obstacles. You’ll feel your adrenaline surge with every drop on these rapids. You don’t need experience to go rafting but learning good manoeuvrings will make it easier to pass through obstacles.
More information on Upper Pigeon River Rafting:
- Trip prices for upper white water rafting are as follows: $40.95 – $12 = $28.95 for adults and $38.95 for children – $12 = $26.95 (8-12 years old)
- Prices are subject to taxes
- Groups need only one coupon (Everyone in the group gets the
discount rate with that one coupon.)
- Rafting participants should 8 years of age or older or weigh at least 70lbs
The river tour takes around two hours and runs for 6 ½ miles. Enjoy the sceneries as you go rafting. Upper Pigeon River has over 60 rapids. No experience needed for white water rafting.
For inquiries and other concerns about rafting in Upper Pigeon, contact us at 1-800-449-7238.